Calling all Talented Artisans in Maine and New England!
Portland Downtown is seeking vendors to be part of their Downtown Winter Market. This outdoor market takes place Friday, November 24, 2023 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. and coincides with the Monument Square Tree Lighting – Presented by Hood Eggnog. Get ready to dazzle shoppers with your unique and amazing creations in a festive atmosphere.
Applications due November 1, 2023. Apply here.
Exhibitor Guidelines and Information:
· Items considered unacceptable include those made from commercially produced kits, or according to commercial patterns, plans or molds. Also, items that incorporate pre-printed or pre-fabricated commercial images, designs or characters are not permitted.
· All artisans must submit photographs of their works with their application.
· Show organizers are the final arbiters of these guidelines.
· Registration is required for participation
· There are no fees for this event.3. ELECTRICITY
· Electricity will be available and string lights are STRONGLY encouraged (It will get dark quickly! Make sure your products are visible!)
· Vendors are required to provide their own lights and extension cords.
4. ALL BOOTHS MUST BE SELF-CONTAINED
· All booth displays and products need to remain in the designated taped off area.
· We are unable to provide any tables or chairs.
· 10×10 tents required, nothing larger is permitted.
5. SET-UP AND TEAR-DOWN
· A staggered set-up process will be established to provide ease of set-up due to the limited amount of parking.
· Exhibitors must remain set up until 7 p.m. on the day of the event
· All booths must be torn down and vacated by 8 p.m.