Join us in-person at Bunker Brewing as we share all the new rules and regulations that impact ADU (accessory dwelling unit) builds in Maine. Hear from Backyard ADUs and other experts who will be offering a panel discussion regarding what you should know.
Our Panel Speakers:
– Ryan Fecteau, Former Speaker of the Maine House of Representatives and current Senior Advisor on Community Development & Strategic Initiatives
– Eli Rubin, Community Planner for the City of South Portland
– Chris Lee of Backyard ADUs, Head of Design and Development
– Austin Gregory of Backyard ADUs, Chief of Operations & Engineering
– Learn from experts about the new rules that impact your future project.
– Hear about changes being made in municipalities across the state.
– Get some of your big questions answered.
– Receive the information you may need to establish a plan for your future small home project.
Everyone who registers will recieve a drink ticket and be entered into a giveaway, both sponsored by Total Mortgage. You must be present at the event to win.